Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Midnight in Alaska

Here is Alaska as it was when I got here in the middle of the night. The pictures actually look darker than it really was. The views are the views from the apartment I'm staying in. The pictures of the apartment are the apartment I'm thinking of renting. If these comments don't make sense, I'm sorry. I haven't someone from the corporate office in Seattle talking to me.










Here's the kitchen of the apartment. I wish the kitchen in McLean was this nice.














This is the living room/dining room. What do you think? Should I take the apartment?
















Here's the park across the street from my complex.













Here's the view down the other direction from the park and the complex.















Here's me! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I say GO FOR IT! :) What are you doing up there this summer anyway? Driving?

Rachel Cousin said...

Yep. I've been doing my refresher training and it's been a lot of fun! I can't believe how much I remember and how much I've forgotten! Are you going to come up here this summer? I can see if you could stay with me. (I have to ask Adam because I'm technically staying in employee housing.) But it would be GREAT to see you!