Monday, August 27, 2007

The Boys

So, I am back in Virginia and so homesick for Alaska! I especially miss the boys and Gwen. I met some amazing people this summer. It's tough to be back in Northern Virginia after spending the summer on the highway and in Eagle. I loved it! I thought I would post pics of some of the great people I worked with. Tyler is on the left. He's a great guy! He'll do anything to help you out and is so much fun to hang out with!






I wish I had pictures of Kevin that show him doing something more interesting than working on the computer. Kevin is hilarious and smart and is tons of fun! Of course, everything he says offends me. (That's just for you, Kevin. :) )









Here's almost the same picture as above, but Kevin needs to be featured twice so he knows how much I love him. :)

I'll see if I can track down pictures of Mike and Jake and Gwen and post them. I already posted pictures of the twins.

I love the boys and Gwen. They're amazing people. The people I worked with were the best part of my summer. I miss them a lot. I got to chat with Tyler, Kevin, and Jake today and it made a rough day into a great day.

No comments: