Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm in love

I finally got to run with my friend Tyler. He calls me Rachiepoo. :-) I'm okay with it. I feel loved. Oh, and Scott, I had a guest who called me Taters when he found out I was from Idaho. I loved it. I thought it was so funny that he would come up with THAT!

Anyway, here is the token shot of my motorcoach. I don't know if you can tell how dirty it is from this picture, but it was pretty filthy. Tyler and I got the coaches clean pretty quick, though.


This is Jerry Nelson. He is the mayor of Eagle. He is also the branch president for the local LDS church. The membership includes him and his wife. They are really great people. Brother Nelson took Tyler and me four-wheeling. Little did I know that I love it! I had no idea! I've found a new passion! I'm in love!







This is Spider, the Nelson's dog. We are up on Telegraph hill, which is about as high as the Bluff, but a much easier climb on a four-wheeler. Eat your hearts out, Matt and Jake!










This is Tyler, who I adore!













This is the view from Telegraph Hill. It's beautiful!












This is a further back picture of the same shot, I realized after I uploaded the pictures. But since I have two other posts to update, I'm just going to leave them. You get the idea.

No comments: