Wednesday, April 29, 2009

On blogging and who knows what else

Since Jules called me out on rejoining the blogging world, and since I have a twenty minute break to fill, I decided that I would blog again. Yes, I know. Two blogs in two days. What is the world coming to? I have five minutes to post my innermost thoughts to the outside world. So let's see. Well, boys are still dumb. Really, really dumb. Ummm...what else. I bought two new books because rather than studying for a test, I have been reading. Not the smartest choice. But whatever. Ummmm....believe it or not, I'll actually be sad to leave Georgia. I'll be REALLY happy to be done with my training, but I'm going to miss the area. There's a lot here to enjoy. Plus I'm sad to leave my friend Emily. She's very cool and she has two adoreable kids that she let's me play with. But to make me feel better, I can go ask Hot Guy if his sister has delivered her baby yet so that he can ignore me. That's always a self-esteem boost. Not ignore me, just shut down on me because he has a problem with me that he won't address. But I've already been through the whole "boys are dumb" issue. So let's move on to something more positive. This weekend Jules and I are going to see Wicked in Jacksonville! How amazingly cool is that?! I'm so looking forward to it. It'll be a great weekend. *laughing* Gosh, I'm certainly being pissy today! My goodness! I just reread my blog and it sounds so catty! My apologies, dear readers. I am feeling a little bit that way today but I didn't know it would be so blatant in my post. So I will buck up and exude a better attitude. Life is good! As I was saying, I get to go see Wicked for the second time. It was AMAZING the first time and I think it'll be even better the second time. Well, my time is up so I better go. Happy afternoon to you all!

No comments: