Tuesday, November 17, 2009

San Francisco

Ahem. I'm back. Somehow, I have failed to blog in six months. And so much has happened. I graduated and started a new, awesome job that I love. I ran the Nike Women's Marathon in 3 hours 56 minutes 27 seconds. Could I, maybe, just possibly, qualify for Boston someday?? Maybe!!! I can't wait to do another race! This week is my first week back from recovering from the race. I've been running but I can run my full mileage now. I've also moved from Idaho to Virginia to San Francisco. SF is a super cool city. I've been there since the end of August and I've been gone almost every weekend so I haven't really gotten to explore the city yet but hopefully I will. I'm actually not even in SF right now. I'm back in Virginia until December 5. I just got back from Singapore, which was AWESOME!! Now I get to spend a couple weeks in Virginia before I get to travel again and then its back to San Francisco.

No comments: