Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh, DUH!

How COULD I forget to mention that Anne and I got into the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco in October. A girl was telling me that they have chocolate fountains and pedicures and all sorts of fun, girly stuff set up. I don't think I'll be doing this race for time but I'll definitely be doing it for fun!

I was looking through some of my older posts. I blogged that I started training for the National Marathon. Well I ran it on March 21 and I shaved 37 minutes off my first marathon time. Yippee!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Ummm....I haven't run in MONTHS! I have exactly one month until I start my training program. I really need to get moving, especially if it means chocolate fountains and pedi's when training is all said and done!!

Jennica said...

SO EXCITING!!! How did that go?